Saturday, June 14, 2008

A New Blog

Hopefully, this space will soon overflow with the writings and musings of a freshly constructed big law attorney. Why constructed? Well, I doubt the peculiar animal that is the attorney is natural to the world. I'll explain my theory on attorneys and the world that is "the law" in later posts, and probably at my own peril. But, enough of that.

This blog will primarily focus on US politics. I come from a decidedly right of center point of view. Okay, not "right of center." Plain "right" is probably more accurate.

More specifically, I'll devote many postings to my dismay and irritation with Obama's positions (and that's describing them quite charitably). In addition, I'm sure my laments on McCain will appear frequently. And, I more than welcome comments from fellow Republicans/conservatives trying to convince me that McCain actually has a shot at winning. Of course, general comments on my postings are welcome from people of all political persuasions.

Alright, that's enough wasted on introductory material. Let's begin!

No comments: